Friday, June 17, 2011

Easy Crafty Father's Day Gifts You Can Complete By Tomorrow!

Here are some last minute ideas for Father's Day gifts. These will really tug at dad's heart and you don't have to be super crafty to do this.


  • Pick up these wooden or cardboard letters at Hobby Lobby or Michael's. Take some snapshots of the kids and upload them to Walgreens. You can pick them up in the store within an hour or so. You can also purchase a frame similar to this one at Walgreens, Walmart or Hobby Lobby.

We love these books and dad will too!





  • This one is especially sweet for fathers with sons. Copy and paste this poem into a Word document. Print it out on pretty paper. Add a footprint of your little one/ones using a black ink pad and frame it in an 8x10 frame. It doesn't have to be fancy, the words are what mean the most. My husband enjoys his by his desk at work.

Walk a Little Slower Daddy

"Walk a Little slower, Daddy." said a little child so small.

I'm following in your footsteps and I don't want to fall.
 
Sometimes your steps are very fast, sometimes they're hard to see;

So walk a little slower Daddy, for you are leading me.

Someday when I'm all grown up, You're what I want to be.

Then I will have a little child who'll want to follow me.

I would want to lead just right, and know that I was true;

So, walk a little slower, Daddy, for I must follow you.



Um...how cute is this?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment