Friday, February 7, 2014

Come Away With Me

Negril, Jamaica


On this day, 7 years ago, on February 7th 2007, barefoot on a sandy beach at sunset, I said, "I do"! We danced to Come Away With Me by Norah Jones and I thanked him for loving on my children and for taking on the tremendous challenge of becoming a blended family. I thank God every day for loving me through him. Today he wrote me the sweetest love letter ever! It has been the greatest blessing to grow in our faith together. Though life together is not always as romantic as the day we wed, and though many storms have come and gone and surely more will come, we remain committed. He is always pursuing me just as my heavenly father is always pursuing me and he never gives up. My heart is so full. What a ride!











No comments:

Post a Comment