Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Crafting - Fall Wreath

Recently, I have found myself spending hours daydreaming on a website called http://pinterest.com/. Seriously, don't go there...it's HIGHLY addictive! So, I found this idea for a fall wreath on Pinterest which took me back to a blog spot called http://brightboldbeautiful.blogspot.com/. I'm really not sure who originally made this wreath but I would like to give her props because it's just beautiful! Here is the original picture I found on Pinterest.



And here... is my version that I made for about $45. I was pretty cost conscious although I'm sure if I shopped around I could make it for even less.



I saw wreaths at Hobby Lobby that were simply made from fall leaves and berries that were priced anywhere from $40 to $120 and they were not near as unique. You can do this! Seriously, you can!

Dana


And here is another idea:

Banner (their version)
I'm guessing it says, "HAPPY HALLOWEEN".


And here...is mine.


"FALL"


  • Burlap
  • Twine
  • Scrapbook paper
  • Spray Adhesive
  • Ribbon
  • Paint

1 comment:

  1. so pretty!! I am not that crafty...you can come spend a weekend with me in DM and decorate my new house! :)

    ReplyDelete